(1) This notice is to inform you about the collection of personal data during the use of this app. Personal data is all data that can be linked to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) The provider of this App and controller within the meaning of Section 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR) is: Städel Museum / Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie, Dürerstrasse 2, 60596 Frankfurt am Main, Director: Dr Philipp Demandt (see also Imprint). You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the extension "to the data protection officer".
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or using an online contact form, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, as applicable your name and telephone number) are stored by us so that we can handle your enquiry or answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context once storage is no longer necessary, or restrict its processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(1) When you download the mobile app, the required information is transferred to the respective app store, in particular your user name, e-mail address and customer account number as well as the date and time of the download, payment information and your individual device code number. We have no influence on the acquisition of this data and are not responsible for it. We process the data only to the extent necessary for downloading the mobile app onto your mobile device.
(2) This app itself does not collect or process any further personal data beyond that mentioned in item (1).
(3) This app does not use any analysis tools such as Google Analytics. Following its installation and the uploading of the audio guide contents, it can be used without access to the Internet.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis the Städel Museum with respect to your personal data.
(2) Moreover you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for our company.